Allows you to connect a new SATA Hard Drive to your older IDE Motherboard... and more.
• Bi-Directional support for IDE-to-SATA or SATA-to-IDE communication
• Compatible with SATA revisions 1-3 (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) devices
• Compatible with PATA (IDE) 100/133 MBps devices
• Supports SATA/IDE ATAPI devices, such as Hard Drives and CD/DVD Optical Drives
• Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0a specifications, with transfer rates up to 1.5 Gbps
• Compatible with Master/Slave/Cable Select modes for IDE devices
• No drivers or software required