Sales Assistance - firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Assistance - email@example.com
By Standard Mail:
POS Hotline Inc.
1019 NE Creeksedge Drive
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Hardware Sales 7:00 am - 6:00 pm PT, Mon - Fri
RapidFire Support 7:00 am - 11:00 pm PT, Mon - Fri
* Limited weekend firstname.lastname@example.org
Quantity Orders and Quotes
Bulk and contract pricing is available. We pride ourselves in offering competitive pricing on large and contract orders. Please call us for a competitive quote Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm PST toll free at 866-767-1230. You can also email our sales team at email@example.com. Please try to include the manufacturer, model number, interface, and color of the product, along with your contact information. We’ll do our best to win your business.
Orders ship the same day if received by 2:00 p.m. pacific time (some exceptions apply).
POS Hotline takes pride in our quick processing of your orders and getting products you when you need them! We offer a variety of shipping methods including UPS Ground, 3-Day Select, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air.
· If an ordered item is not in stock, there may be a delay in shipping time. You will be informed of any “Backorder” status by email.
· For your protection and credit security, credit card orders shipping to an address other than the credit card billing address may be delayed.
· Shipments to residences do not require customer signature. We highly recommend that someone be present to receive shipments if sent to a residential address.
· Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes, due to UPS and Federal Express restrictions.
· Holiday shipping schedules also impact delivery times.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us by phone to place your order.
Returns and Exchanges
We want to make sure you’re satisfied with your product purchases. Simply call 866-767-1230 within 15 days of purchase for an easy refund or credit.
Most problems can be resolved with the assistance and technical expertise of the equipment or software manufacturer. Our customer service representative are here to assist you with any questions or assistance you may need.
1. All products purchased from POS Hotline are warranted against defects. Defective hardware may be exchanged for an identical product within 15 days of purchase. If a replacement is not available, POS Hotline will refund the purchase price. No returns will be accepted after 15 days from date of purchase.
2. Returns of all non-defective items will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
3. POS Hotline Inc. does not accept returns or credit on Software, Parts or Media (labels, receipt paper, ribbons, ink cartridges, etc.)
4. No shipping charges will be reimbursed.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please call 866-767-1230 to obtain an RMA number from one of our customer representatives.
The following applies to returns or exchanges:
· The Product must be in its original condition including the box and packaging. It must include all manuals, cables, warranty cards, media, and all accessories.
· Products must be in new, unused condition without scratches or blemishes. Avoid making any marks or writing on the box. Product must be returned double boxed.
· All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please call 866-767-1230 to obtain an RMA number from one of our representatives.
· Write the RMA number on the shipping label, not the box.
· Credit can only be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
· In some cases, certain manufacturers charge a restock or exchange fee.
The return process helps us serve you quickly and continue to provide low prices. We appreciate your assistance and support of this procedure.
If you have any questions regarding POS Hotline’s return policy, please do not hesitate to call 866-767-1230 so that we can assist you.
We only sell new products with full manufacturer’s warranty. Manufacturer’s warranties apply from the date of purchase. For assistance, please contact the warranty provider. Terms of manufacturer’s warranty may vary.
RapidFire workstations are custom assemble and setup by POS Hotline. Refer to your Sales Quote or Invoice for applicable warranty period. Workstation warranties apply from the date the product is delivered.
POS Hotline Inc. assumes no product liability or damages for the failure of products to perform.